Anne H. Pak
Anne Pak focuses her practice on restructuring, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights and distressed loan trading. Anne regularly represents secured and unsecured creditors, debtor-in-possession lenders, private equity investors, bondholder and equity committees, administrative agents and indenture trustees in complex in-court and out-of-court restructurings throughout the United States.
- Represented a private equity investor in the Chapter 11 case of Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc.
- Represented an indenture trustee in the Chapter 11 case of Linens ‘n Things, Inc.
- Represented DIP and exit lenders in the Chapter 11 case of Port Townsend, Inc.
- Represented a project level creditors in the Chapter 11 case of Calpine Corporation.
- Represented JPMorgan Chase in the Chapter 11 case of Enron Corporation.