R. Bradford Malt
Brad Malt has been a partner in the Corporate Department since 1987, and is Chairman of the firm's management committee. Brad was a founder of the private equity practice at Ropes & Gray, and as a result of Brad's extensive private equity experience, he has a broad knowledge of industry best practices and "market" terms and conditions. He counsels clients on acquisitions and dispositions, alternative investment activities, financings and portfolio company issues. He has particular knowledge in advising fund sponsors in connection with fundraising, strategic initiatives, relationships among partners, organizational structure, effective policies and procedures, and operational matters.
Concentrating in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions, Brad represents a wide variety of private and public equity clients in their fundraising and investment activities. These clients include leveraged buyout funds, hedge funds, CBO funds, fund-of-funds, mezzanine funds, pension funds, and other alternative investment funds and investors.
- The Best Lawyers in America (1997-2013)
- Chambers Global: The World's Leading Lawyers for Business (2006-2013)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2004-2012)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers (2004-2011)
- Lawdragon 3000: Leading Lawyers in American (2006)
- PLC Which Lawyer (2006, 2010-2011)
- Top 45 lawyers in the country under the age of 45 by The American Lawyer (1995)
- Who's Who in America
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in Finance and Industry
- The American Lawyer "heavy hitters"
- Euromoney's Guide to the World's Leading Private Equity Lawyers