Stacy represents clients in connection with government investigations, U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations, congressional inquiries, and civil litigation. Specifically, she has worked with clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries on a host of regulatory, enforcement and compliance matters.
Stacy has an active pro bono practice and has assisted veterans with claims before the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. Stacy has also successfully represented clients in landlord tenant litigation and social security disability appeals.
- Represented medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies in investigations by the United States Attorney’s Office and other agencies involving allegations of violations of the Anti-Kickback Statute and the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act and regulations.
- Worked with healthcare clients to conduct internal investigations to ascertain compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Represented hospitals in litigation involving entitlement to Medicare reimbursement payments and the Health Care Quality Improvement Act.
- Provided regulatory advice on Medicare’s Secondary Payer Mandatory Reporting requirements.
- Note, A Dialogue on Death & Deference: Gonzales v. Oregon, 54 BUFF. L. REV. 1639 (2007)
- Presenter, The U.K. Bribery Act Overview & Updates, Internal Ropes & Gray Government Enforcement Group Presentation (February 2012)