Susan M. Galli
Susan is a partner in the Life Sciences and Intellectual Property Transactions practice groups. She focuses her practice on advising pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and other technology companies on licensing, collaboration and research agreements, joint ventures, asset acquisitions and divestitures, and other major transactions. Susan also advises research institutions on developing vehicles for translational research and on structuring transactions with industry, the government and other institutions.
- Represented AstraZeneca in its collaboration agreement with Theravance in the anesthesia field.
- Represented Psivida, an ophthalmics company, in its collaboration and license agreements with Bausch & Lomb, Pfizer and Alimera.
- Represented device companies Percardia and Eleme in numerous license, research, distributor and supply agreements.
- Represented the Broad Institute in its collaborations with AstraZeneca, Roche, Bayer and Amgen and its license with Verastem.
- Represented AGTC in its collaboration agreement with Genzyme and agreements with universities.
- Represented Genzyme in a collaboration agreement with the Broad Institute.
- Represented venture-backed biotechnology, device and engineering spin-offs from research institutions including Harvard, MIT, UCLA and MGH.