C. Todd Boes
Todd’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other direct investments by private funds, senior and subordinated debt financings, and general corporate representation. Todd regularly works with private equity sponsors such as Altamont Capital, BV Investment Partners, HIG Capital, Genstar Capital and Weston Presidio.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its investment in TriCore Solutions, a leading provider of application and infrastructure managed services.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its majority equity investment in Legacy ER & Urgent Care, a leading operator of hybrid standalone emergency room and urgent care clinics.
- Represented HIG Capital in its acquisition of American Pacific Corporation (AMPAC). AMPAC is a leading custom manufacturer of fine chemicals and specialty chemicals.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its AUD$395 million financing of Billabong.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisitions of Tacala LLC, a franchisee of Taco Bell fast-food restaurants in the Southeastern U.S., and related company Boom Foods LLC, a Sonic franchisee.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of JD Byrider, a leading used car sales and finance business.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its acquisition of Butterfield Fulcrum Group, a global fund administrator for the hedge fund and alternative investment management industry.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1.8 billion acquisition by tender offer of Gymboree Corporation, a leading child’s clothing retailer.
- Represented Fenway Partners in its acquisition of Preferred Freezer Services, an operator of refrigerated warehouses.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Acrisure, LLC, a Michigan-based retail insurance brokerage firm. Acrisure is one of the leading privately owned insurance agencies in the Midwest.
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (2014)
- The Best Lawyers in America (2008-2014)
- The Daily Journal's "Top California Dealmakers" (2014)
- Legal 500 (2014)