Former Summer Associate Quotes
- “Overall, the training was excellent, and I appreciated that we were given such substantive and quality training as part of the summer program – this was an important consideration in my decision-making process to accept an offer.”
- “I liked the balance that Ropes & Gray strikes between work and social events. The social events are really fun, but I also liked doing some substantive assignments so that I can start assessing which practice groups interest me.”
Diversity has long been an essential part of Ropes & Gray’s firm identity. We see individual differences in race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, family structure or economic status as an asset that enhances the quality of life for each of us and strengthens what we can accomplish together. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion enriches firm life, enhances our ability to attract and retain talent, deepens our understanding of our growing roster of clients worldwide, and reinforces our own core values of excellence, fairness, collaboration and collegiality.
- Ropes & Gray’s 1L Diversity Summer Program offers a select number of highly qualified and diverse first-year law students the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the firm’s 2019 Summer Associate Program.
- To apply for the 2019 1L Diversity Summer Program, please submit your cover letter, resume, undergraduate transcript and a personal statement of no more than 500 words demonstrating your commitment to diversity. Please follow up by submitting your first semester law school transcript once it becomes available.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, with a deadline of January 31, 2019.