Allie Alperovich is a partner in the firm’s tax & benefits department in New York. She joined Ropes & Gray in 2008. Allie represents clients on executive compensation, equity-based, deferred compensation and other compensatory arrangements. She also advises clients in a variety of industries on compensation and benefits-related issues arising in the context of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. Allie advises public and private companies on all aspects of the design, compliance and administration of their executive compensation and employee benefits arrangements, utilizing her extensive experience with respect to qualified and nonqualified benefits plans, ERISA fiduciary matters, and other benefits matters.
Representative corporate transactions in which Allie has advised on executive compensation and benefits-related issues include:
- Advised private equity firm Metalmark Capital on its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Collagen Matrix, a leading medical technology provider.
- Advised Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe and CCHN Group Holdings (Matrix Medical Network) in the sale of Matrix to Providence Service Corporation for $400 million.
- Represented Metalmark Capital in its sale of wound care services provider Healogics Inc. to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice for $910 million.
- Represented Easton-Bell in the $330 million sale of the Easton baseball and softball business.
- Advised Bain Capital Venture Partners on the formation of a new $600 million fund to pursue seed investments as well as growth equity investments and target companies in the business services, consumer, health care and technology industries.