Ana Biloglav trained at Ropes & Gray’s London office and qualified in October 2014, having gained experience in the finance, business restructuring, corporate and investment funds departments of the firm.
In the finance department, Ana has represented sponsors, lenders and borrowers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions including leveraged and acquisition financing, refinancing and restructuring.
- Acting for Altice S.A. on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.
- Acting for Altice and Numericable Group in their jumbo US$21.9 billion cross-border bank and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR
- Acting for Altice VII S.à r.l. in connection with the US$1.1 billion financing in respect of the take-private and refinancing of HOT-Telecommunications Systems Ltd., an Israeli telecommunications company
- Acting for Barchester Healthcare in connection with the sale and lease-back of a property portfolio and repayment of £900 million of bank debt secured on the portfolio
- Acting for Bité Finance International B.V. in connection with its issuance of €200 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2018 and in connection with a new senior revolving credit facility
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for Anchorage Capital in connection with the acquisition of New Century Care Group
- Acting for the sponsor in the formation of its €3.5 billion European focussed private equity fund