Alexander (Sandy) Boer
Sandy focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic buyers in the structuring and negotiation of mergers and acquisitions, minority investments, and divestitures in a broad range of industries, including consumer products, retail, healthcare, and technology.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investments in Pabst Blue Ribbon, Sweetwater Brewing, Planet Fitness and Alexis Bittar.
- Represented Audax Group in its recapitalization of Data Intensity, a leading provider of hosted cloud computing and remote managed services.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, a leading provider of complex medical management services.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its divestiture of Electronic Systems Protection, a leading manufacturer of energy intelligence and power protection solutions.
- Regularly represents, on a pro bono basis, The Nature Conservancy in structuring and implementing a variety of conservation financing projects and Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing in general operational and corporate matters.
- Alexander (Sandy) Boer, “Continental Drift: Contextualizing Citizens United by Comparing the Diverging British and American Approaches to Political Advertising,” 34 B.C. Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 91 (2011)