Lidia Fesshazion joined the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in 2012.
Lidia has represented sponsors, lenders, borrowers and other alternative capital providers, in relation to a broad range of domestic and international financing and banking transactions, including LBOs, syndicated financings, acquisition financings, leveraged financings and restructurings across a number of industry sectors.
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for a syndicate led by Bain Capital Credit in connection with providing €170 million of mezzanine debt to support the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of a majority stake in Wood Mackenzie, a leading UK energy and mining research provider
- Acting for mezzanine lenders, including Partners Group, Highbridge, MV Credit, JPMorgan Chase and a multinational private equity firm in the €1.82 billion acquisition of BSN Medical, a leading German medical supplies manufacturer, by Swedish private equity house EQT
- Acting for JPMorgan Chase in the €305 million acquisition of the Aenova Group, a leading provider of development and manufacturing services of medicines and dietary supplements, by BC Partners Ltd.
- Acting for Altice VII S.à r.L. on a $1.034 billion covenant lite term loan, a €250 million bond issuance and €125 million in other bank financing of the acquisition of Groupe Outremer Telecom S.A.