Jennifer T. Harding
Jennifer Harding joined Ropes & Gray in 1996 and is a partner in the tax & benefits department. She focuses on transactional tax matters and structuring of private equity funds. Jennifer has substantial experience with tax-exempt organizations, leveraged buyout and hedge funds, private equity funds of funds, venture capital funds, private investments in corporations and partnerships, natural resource transactions and real estate transactions.
- Structures acquisitions and dispositions of public and private operating businesses.
- Represents leveraged buyout funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds in connection with fund formation and operations.
- Advises on cross-border acquisitions and investments in Asia, South America, Eastern Europe and Australia.
- Represents university endowments in connection with investment activity and charitable giving.
- Advises private foundations on acquisitions and investments.
- Structures seed investments in private funds.
- Advises on real estate transactions, including the formation of REITs and 514(c)(9) partnerships.