Eric L. Issadore
Eric is an associate in the firm’s private equity practice group and represents clients in a range of corporate matters with particular focus on working with private equity firms and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buy-outs, public and private mergers and acquisitions and international joint venture arrangements. Eric also works with public and private buyers and sellers, private equity funds, and financial advisors in transactions ranging in deal value from less than ten million to several billion dollars. His experience spans transactions in both the United States and Europe.
Eric relocated to the firm’s San Francisco office in 2013 after spending three years in the firm’s London office where he advised clients on high yield debt offerings, acquisitions and general corporate, financing and securities matters.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in its approximately $4.5 billion take-private, along with Thoma Bravo, of SolarWinds, Inc.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1.2 billion sale of CRC Health Group to Acadia Healthcare Company.
- Represented TPG Real Estate in connection with its $120 million investment in self-storage company, LifeStorage, LP.
- Represented Castanea Partners in its acquisition of the Thymes, LLC, a creator of curated fragrance collections across the bath and body and home fragrance categories.
- Represented Genstar Capital in the sale of a significant interest in Insurity, a provider of core insurance processing and data integration and analysis solutions, to TA Associates.
- Represented TPG in the sale of Aptalis, a leading specialty pharmaceutical company, to Forest Laboratories, Inc. for approximately $2.9 billion.
- Represented HIG Capital in its $392 million tender offer for, and acquisition of, American Pacific Corporation (AMPAC). AMPAC is a leading custom manufacturer of fine chemicals and specialty chemicals within its focused markets in the pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense, fire protection and water treatment industries.
- Represented Liberty Global Inc. in connection with various high yield financings, including the financing for its approximate €3.16 billion acquisition of Germany's third-largest cable TV operator Kabel BW Erste Beteiligungs GmbH AB and its approximate €2.6 billion high yield offering to finance the acquisition of Unitymedia GmbH.
- Represented Altice VII S.à r.L. in connection with its acquisition of Groupe Outremer Telecom S.A. and the fold-in of certain business owned by Altice VII into the existing restricted financing group and in connection with its take-private and refinancing of HOT-Telecommunications Systems Ltd., an Israeli telecommunications company.
- Represented Bité Finance International B.V. in connection with its issuance of €200 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2018, the proceeds of which were used to refinance existing debt of the group and its certain indebtedness of its parent, and in connection with a new senior revolving credit facility.
- Acted for the mezzanine lenders providing €395 million of secured mezzanine debt in connection with financing and structuring the acquisition of Swedish security group, Securitas Direct AB, by Bain Capital and Hellman & Friedman.
- Acted for certain mezzanine lenders to KCA Deutag Oil Services Group, including funds managed by EIG Management Company, LLC and GoldenTree Asset Management LP, in connection with KCA’s financial restructuring.
- Represented Bain Capital Credit and GoldenTree Asset Management as Euro Note Purchasers in connection with the purchase of €110 million principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes of Almatis Holdings 9 B.V.
- Represented Covidien, a leading global provider of health care products in several acquisitions, including its acquisition of Aspect Medical Systems.
- Co-author, "Private Equity PIPE Dreams in 2014," Daily Journal (December 18, 2014)