Monsiree Jirasarunya is an associate in the finance department of Ropes & Gray’s London office. Monsiree focuses her practice on cross-border debt financings, acting for sponsors, corporates and financial institutions in a range of high yield and banking transactions. Her practice also includes representations of companies in connection with securities offerings, debt tender offers/consent solicitations, restructurings, and general corporate advisory matters.
- Acting for Altice on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.
- Acting for Altice in connection with the US$1.7 billion bond offering and related financing transactions to finance Altice’s acquisition of a majority ownership in Suddenlink, a U.S. cable systems operator
- Acting for Cable & Wireless Communications group on the refinancing of its US$1.4 billion term loan B and revolving credit facilities
- Acting for Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Nordea on the financing for the acquisition of Banco Sabadell’s debt recovery unit by Lindorff, one of Europe’s leading providers of debt related administrative services
- Acting for Liberty Global on the financing arrangements in connection with the £3.5 billion (US$5.3 billion) acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications plc, a provider of telecommunication services in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Acting for Macquarie Capital in connection with certain facilities made available for the purposes of Liberty Hall Capital Partners’ USD 135 million acquisition of Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Ltd
- Acting for Telenet and its subsidiaries in connection with a high yield bond issuance by a special purpose vehicle, with the offering proceeds applied to fund term loans under Telenet’s senior secured credit facilities
- Acting for Unitymedia group in connection with their high yield bond issuances
- Acting for UPC Holding and its subsidiaries in connection with high yield bond issuances including through special purpose vehicles, with the offering proceeds applied to fund term loans under credit facilities
- Acting for Virgin Media group in connection with multiple high yield bond issuances and liability management transactions
- Acting for the Virgin Media group on the issuance of £350 million receivables financing notes through a special purpose vehicle, with the notes secured on accounts payable by the Virgin Media group
- Acting for the ad hoc committee of Senior Unsecured Noteholders of Towergate Insurance in connection with its financial restructuring