Joshua A. Leuchtenburg
Josh focuses on leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, growth capital and other tailored investments, primarily for private equity funds and their portfolio companies. Josh also represents companies and investors in securities offerings, acquisitions and financings. He has extensive experience in a variety of sectors, including consumer products, healthcare, technology and business services. Representative clients have included Fenway Partners, Morgan Stanley Private Equity, Kanders & Co., 3i, Easton-Bell Sports, Halpern Denny, Bexil Corporation, Welsh Carson, Anderson & Stowe, and Cornerstone Equity Investors.
- Represented Fenway Partners in numerous acquisitions, divestitures and recapitalizations.
- Represented Bexil Corporation (AMEX:BXL) in the sale of its 50% interest in York Insurance Services Group to Odyssey Investment Partners.
- Represented Kanders & Co. in connection with its acquisition of Safariland and certain add on acquisitions.
- Represented 3i in its investment in TouchTunes.
- Represented Halpern Denny in its investments in New World Coffee – Manhattan Bagel and subsequent recapitalization.
- Represented Cornerstone Equity Investors and its predecessor, Prudential Venture Partners, in numerous investments and acquisitions, including Sunglass Hut, Taco Cabana, Starter Corporation, Datek, and Regent Assisted Living.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in various transactions, including its acquisition and sale of Nations Healthcare, its acquisition and sale of Quorum Health Group and its acquisition of Global Knowledge Network.