Patricia C. Lynch
Patricia leads the firm’s U.S. securitization practice and advises on a wide range of structured finance transactions, including collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and other loan securitizations, receivables-backed variable funding note facilities and whole-business securitizations. She also works with investment funds on credit fund leverage facilities and subscription facilities and with corporate borrowers on large cap and middle market financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities and high yield bond issuances.
- Represented Bain Capital Credit, LP on the structuring of multiple CLOs involving more than $6.5 billion in assets under management.
- Represented TPG Real Estate on the structuring of a $1.8 billion CLO secured by high-yield real estate loans.
- Represented a private credit fund on the establishment of a $300 million structured leverage facility secured by its portfolio of middle market loans.
- Represented a private credit fund on the establishment of a $125 million structured leverage facility secured by its portfolio of middle market loans.
- Represented Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC on its $400 million variable funding note receivables facility.
- Represented West Corporation on its $185 million receivables securitization facility.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. on its $2.6 billion whole-business securitization.
- Represented Domino’s Pizza, Inc. on a $1.625 billion whole-business securitization and its subsequent refinancing.
- Thomas Draper, Patricia Lynch and Dan Coyne, “Capital call subscription facilities: the borrower’s view,” Global Legal Insights - Fund Finance 2017 (February 2017)
- Quoted, “How the Volcker Rule could have succeeded,” IFLR (March 28, 2016)
- Quoted, “If US regulators could turn back time,” IFLR (March 21, 2016)