William E. Mone
Bill Mone is a transactional lawyer with U.S. and European experience representing private equity sponsors and portfolio companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other investment transactions in the asset management industry. As part of his broader M&A practice, Bill also represents asset management firms and investors in connection with strategic investment transactions. From 2011-2015, Bill worked in the firm’s London office where he helped launched its European transactional practice.
- Bain Capital in connection withits aquisition of Innocor, Inc.
- Landmark Partners, LLC in connection with strategic partnership transactions involving OM Asset Management plc and Religare Enterprises
- Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of Navicure, Inc.
- A global investment management firm in connection with the investment activity of its private equity businesses
- Bain Capital and Blackstone in their sale of the digital business of The Weather Company to IBM
- Bain Capital in connection with the acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc
- GSI Group Inc. in connection with the sale of its JK Lasers business to TRUMPF GmbH
- Natixis in connection with the formation of Chamonix Partners Capital Management, a joint venture with Moelis Asset Management
- D&M Holdings in connection with various European divestitures, including Allen & Health, Calrec and PSS
- A global investment management firm in connection with the acquisition of a leading European private equity and infrastructure fund of funds business
- TPG Capital in connection with its investment in Saxo Bank A/S