Emily J. Oldshue
Emily Oldshue is an associate in the capital markets group. Emily focuses primarily on advising public and private companies, investment banks and investment funds in mergers and acquisitions and private equity and capital markets transactions. Emily also advises clients on corporate governance, commercial law matters and securities law compliance and reporting. Emily represents clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and retail.
- Represented world’s largest asset manager in more than twenty domestic and cross-border private equity co-investment transactions across industries, including in investments in Alibaba and American Express Global Business Travel.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its merger of equals with Novelion Therapeutics (f/k/a QLT).
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robbins and then a portfolio company of Bain Capital, The Carlyle Group and THL Partners, in its initial public offering.
- Represented Norcraft Companies, a portfolio company of Apax Partners and Trimaran Capital Partners, in its initial public offering.
- Represented GC Aesthetics in its proposed initial public offering.
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its proposed initial public offering.
- Represented underwriters, led by Morgan Stanley, Cowen and Company and RBC Capital Markets, in the initial public offering of Ocular Therapeutix.
- Represented top-five global investment bank in its capacity as financial advisor to Anacor Pharmaceuticals in Anacor’s acquisition by Pfizer.
- Represented MagneMotion in its acquisition by Rockwell Automation.
- Represented Symmetry Surgical in its acquisition by RoundTable Healthcare Partners.
- Represented Becton Dickinson in its acquisition of GenCell Biosystems.
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its acquisition of Mpex Pharmaceuticals.
- Represented AGY Holding Corp. in senior note exchange and restructuring transactions.
- Represented Aptalis Pharma in its tender offer for its then outstanding senior notes.
- Represented Ellucian in senior note offering in connection with investment by TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its secondary public offering upon FDA approval of JUXTAPID™.
- Represented underwriters, led by BofA Merrill Lynch and Leerink Partners, in secondary public offerings by Karyopharm Therapeutics.
- Represented Bain Capital Ventures in successive investments in Thorley Industries.
- Represented pSivida in a secondary public offering and in a private placement transaction with RA Capital.
- Represented Nexant in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Freeman, Sullivan & Co.