Christopher W. Rile
Christopher Rile is a partner in the private equity transaction group in the New York office. Christopher has a transactional practice that focuses on representing private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, recapitalizations, debt and equity financings and other general corporate matters.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in connection with numerous leveraged buy-outs, equity investments, debt investments, add-on acquisitions and sale or other exit transactions. Representative transactions for Welsh, Carson include its investments in Matrix Medical Network, Smile Brands Group, Simeio Solutions, Inc., Carilion Laboratories, Renal Advantage, NaviHealth, GetWellNetwork, K2M, Emerus Holdings, GeoDigm, MemberHealth, National Dentex, Solstas Lab Partners (f/k/a Spectrum Laboratory Network), Ruesch International, Electronic Evidence Discovery Incorporated, LabOne, Universal American, Oxford Finance, Select Medical, United Surgical Partners, US Oncology, Onward Healthcare, Titan Outdoor and AmeriPath.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sales of Pittsburgh Glass Works and Trico Products Corporation and its acquisition of MarketCast, LLC and its acquisitions of MarketCast Holdings, LLC and CIBT Global, Inc.
- Represented Providence Equity Capital Markets in connection with its PIPE investments in Harbinger Group Inc., Cross Country Healthcare and HC2 Holdings, Inc.
- Represented Freeman Spogli & Company in connection with various matters including its acquisitions of Regent Holding Company and Integrated Supply Network.
- Represented The National Football League in connection with various private equity-related matters including the sale of its On Location business to Red Bird Capital Partners and Bruin Capital.
- Represented Pittsburgh Glass Works in the sale of its Insurance and Services Division to Solera Holdings.
- Represented EL Media, the parent company of Branded Cities, a leading out-of-home advertising company, in connection with its recapitalization sponsored by Shamrock Capital.
- Represented Lytx, Inc. in its sale to GTCR.
- Represented Moelis Capital Partners in connection with various investment activities including its acquisition of Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.
- Represented Metalmark Capital in various investment activities including in its connection with its acquisition of Bostwick Laboratories.
- Quoted, “PE firms rekindle relationship with ex-portfolio companies,” The Deal (April 22, 2016)