Christopher W. Rile
Christopher has a transactional practice that focuses on representing private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, recapitalizations, debt and equity financings and other general corporate matters.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in connection with numerous leveraged buy-outs, equity investments, debt investments, add-on acquisitions and sale or other exit transactions. Representative transactions for Welsh, Carson include its investments in Matrix Medical Network, Smile Brands Group, Simeio Solutions, Inc., Carilion Laboratories, Renal Advantage, NaviHealth, GetWellNetwork, K2M, Emerus Holdings, GeoDigm, MemberHealth, National Dentex, Solstas Lab Partners (f/k/a Spectrum Laboratory Network), Ruesch International, Electronic Evidence Discovery Incorporated, LabOne, Universal American, Oxford Finance, Select Medical, United Surgical Partners, US Oncology, Onward Healthcare, Titan Outdoor and AmeriPath.
- Represented Lytx, Inc. in its sale to GTCR.
- Represented Kohlberg & Company in its sales of Pittsburgh Glass Works and Trico Products Corporation and its acquisition of MarketCast, LLC
- Represented Providence Equity Capital Markets in connection with its PIPE investments in Harbinger Group Inc., Cross Country Healthcare and HC2 Holdings, Inc.
- Represented Freeman Spogli & Company in connection with various matters including its acquisitions of Regent Holding Company and Integrated Supply Network.
- Represented The National Football League in connection with various private equity-related matters including the sale of its On Location business to Red Bird Capital Partners and Bruin Capital.
- Represented Pittsburg Glass Works in the sale of its Insurance and Services Division to Solera Holdings.
- Represented Moelis Capital Partners in connection with various investment activities including its acquisition of Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.
- Represented Metalmark Capital in various investment activities including in its connection with its acquisition of Bostwick Laboratories.
- Represented Silicon Graphics, Inc. in its sale to Rackable Systems, Inc.
- Represented The TJX Companies, Inc. in the sale of its Bob’s Stores division.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in various private equity investments including its investments and subsequent dispositions of the Western Institutional Review Board and Rave Reviews Cinemas.
- Represented Apax Partners in various private equity investments including in connection with its acquisition of HUB International.
- Represented Silver Lake Partners in connection with its acquisition of the Instinet Group broker-dealer business.
- Represented Citicorp Venture Capital in its acquisition of Waddington North America.