Kiran Sharma is a London-based partner within Ropes & Gray’s private equity transactions group. Her practice focuses on private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and public takeovers.
Kiran’s practice focuses on advising strategic investors and investment funds on their direct equity investments, acquisitions and disposals across Europe. She also advises on public takeover transactions and implementing management equity schemes.
- Advising Avenue Capital on an investment in a chain of pubs
- Acting for USPI (a Welsh Carson portfolio company) in connection with the spin-off of its UK private hospital operations in Aspen and associated refinancing, subsequent group reorganization and ultimate exit to Tenet Healthcare
- Acting for Vision Capital on all aspects related to the equity investment in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of investments from Banco Popolare
- Acting for Cathexis on its hostile takeover of ISG plc
- Acting for European Capital on its leveraged buyout of Cordium, a provider of services to regulated firms
- Acting for an American multinational investment management corporation on its direct investments across sectors in EMEA
- Acting for Nordic Capital on its acquisition of Lindorff, a financial services company based in the Nordic region
- Acting for Becton Dickinson on its acquisition of Sirigen, a UK headquartered medical technology company