Patricia Teixeira is a counsel in the finance group and has represented private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and public and private companies in a variety of large cap and middle market financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, asset-based facilities, mezzanine and subordinated financings, high-yield bond offerings and debt restructurings.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for the acquisition of J.Crew Group.
- Represented Bain Capital and The Blackstone Group in the financing for the acquisition, together with NBC Universal, of The Weather Channel Companies.
- Represented Fenway Partners in connection with an asset-based facility and the issuance of senior secured notes to refinance in part the existing debt of Easton-Bell Sports, Inc.
- Represented TPG Capital in connection with the debt financing for its acquisition of Immucor.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in connection with the debt financing for its acquisition of Melissa & Doug.
- Represented American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Blount International.*
- Represented Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of J.M. Smucker Company’s U.S. canned milk brands and operations. *
* Work completed prior to rejoining Ropes & Gray.