Jennifer S. Walker
Jennifer Walker is an associate in the litigation department. She represents clients in civil and criminal enforcement matters, internal investigations, and complex business litigation. Jennifer also has experience advising clients regarding anti-corruption risk and compliance. Her pro bono practice includes criminal defense and immigration matters.
During law school, Jennifer interned at the U.S. Department of State. She was also a contributing editor of the Michigan Law Review.
- Defended companies in connection with DOJ and SEC investigations involving allegations of financial fraud, insider trading, and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Represented a private equity firm in a commercial litigation dispute.
- Conducted global anti-corruption risk assessments.
- Co-author, “The Broad Reach of Medicare Act’s Preemption Provision,” Law360 (November 28, 2017)
- Kirsten Mayer, Patrick Welsh, and Jennifer Walker, “The False Claims Act: Practical Tips for Responding to a FCA-Driven Investigation and the Impact of Recent Developments in the Law,” Litigation Strategies for Government Contracts, 2014 ed.: Leading Lawyers on Understanding the False Claims Act, Filing Bid Protests, and Working with Government Agencies, Inside the Minds series (November 2013)