Katie joined Ropes & Gray in 2010 and is an associate in the hedge funds practice group. Katie has experience in representing investment advisers, hedge funds, private equity funds and institutional investors on a variety of transactional and regulatory matters.
- Representation of start-up hedge fund sponsors on the structuring, launch and operation of domestic and offshore private funds.
- Representation of hedge fund and private equity fund sponsors in connection with the structuring and formation of new management companies and hedge funds.
- Representation of investment advisers with respect to the maintenance of various hedge funds and compliance-related issues.
- Representation of investment funds in connection with the negotiation of derivatives and trading agreements, including ISDA Master Agreements, prime brokerage relationships and triparty custodial agreements.
- Representation of large institutional investor regarding investments in third party hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Representation of established seed fund platform in negotiating revenue sharing arrangements with third party hedge fund managers.