Alex Zeltser focuses his practice on leveraged finance, including acquisition and cross-border financings, and other private equity transactions. Alex has extensive experience representing private equity firms and their portfolio companies, investment banks, public companies and debt investors in a wide-range of financing transactions, including cash-flow and asset-based credit facilities, second lien and mezzanine financings, bridge financings and high yield debt offerings as well as restructurings and workouts. He has also represented both issuers and arrangers in connection with debt and equity securities offerings, with particular emphasis on high-yield debt offerings. In addition, he has counseled public companies and foreign private issuers with respect to general corporate law and securities law considerations.
- Advising Altice S.A. on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.
- $2.0 billion in aggregate financing for Thomas H. Lee Partners’ acquisition of inVentiv Health and inVentiv Health in its subsequent acquisitions of Campbell Alliance Group, Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. and PharmaNetDevelopment Group.
- $1.62 billion in aggregate financing for TPG Capital’s acquisition of Par Pharmaceutical Companies Inc.
- $1.10 billion of debt financing for TPG Capital’s acquisition of Immucor, Inc.
- $900 million of aggregate financing for Aptalis Pharma’s, a portfolio company of TPG Capital, acquisition of Eurand NV.
- Senior secured financing for several recent middle-market leveraged acquisitions for various clients, including Kohlberg & Co. and TSG Consumer Products.
- Senior secured financing and issuance of convertible notes for GT Advanced Technologies, a public company.
- Quoted, “Sponsors get active in the summer as financing market remains heated – Primary Loan Monitor,” Debtwire (September 12, 2017)