Elizabeth Monnin-Browder is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s business and securities litigation group, where she has practiced since 2011. Elizabeth focuses her practice on complex business disputes. She represents a wide range of clients in financial services, healthcare, and other industries. In addition to working on active litigation matters, Elizabeth also advises clients in connection with investigations by domestic and foreign regulators and counsels clients about antitrust and other litigation risks.
- John Donovan, William Jewett, Justin Florence and Elizabeth Monnin-Browder, “Supreme Court Leaves 'Duty To Monitor' Definition To Others,” Law360 (May 18, 2015)
- Co-editor and co-author, Transgender Family Law: A Guide to Effective Advocacy (May 16, 2012)
- Panelist, Massachusetts Probate and Family Court Fall Judicial Conference (September 27, 2013)
- Presenter, "Transgender Equal Rights: Understanding & Complying with the New Law," Boston Bar Association (June 14, 2012)
- Presenter, "The New Massachusetts Transgender Equal Rights Law," MCLE Conference (February 3, 2012)