Why Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray’s internationally recognized China life sciences practice offers integrated and comprehensive counsel to leading investment funds and global pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing and most challenging markets.
To better serve our clients on their cutting-edge issues in this marketplace, Ropes & Gray has provided a unique resource – an exceptional and seamless cross-practice team with market-leading corporate/M&A, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance practitioners, all of whom are based on the ground in China.
Our full service offering covers all practice areas of relevance to the China life sciences industry including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Complex licensing and collaborations
- IP Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory Matters
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fund Formation
China Life Sciences Insights
Resources & ToolsContact the China Life Sciences team for additional information on our capabilities.
News & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in the China life sciences industry to provide guidance on the rapidly changing legal landscape.
- In Pink Sheet, Katherine Wang Addresses Impact of China’s New Biosecurity Law (October 26, 2020)
- Eric Wu Named Asian Legal Business China Top 20 Client Choice Lawyers (August 21, 2020)
- In Launch of China Biotech LianBio, Ropes & Gray Advises on Deals with MyoKardia and BridgeBio Pharma Affiliates (August 18, 2020)
- Shanghai Attorneys Author Publication on China Medtech Market Access Alternatives and Jointly Host 2020 Medtech Regulatory Affairs Roundtable with McKinsey & Company (August 10, 2020)
- Ropes & Gray Advises Innovent Biologics on a Collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center (June 2, 2020)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars, teleconferences and roundtable events to address recent industry trends faced by life sciences companies and investors in China.
- Third Annual International IP Summit (October 20, 2020)
- Insights from the 2nd Annual International IP Summit (October 30, 2019)