Why Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray’s internationally recognized China life sciences practice offers integrated and comprehensive counsel to leading investment funds and global pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing and most challenging markets.
To better serve our clients on their cutting-edge issues in this marketplace, Ropes & Gray has provided a unique resource – an exceptional and seamless cross-practice team with market-leading corporate/M&A, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance practitioners, all of whom are based on the ground in China.
Our full service offering covers all practice areas of relevance to the China life sciences industry including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Complex licensing and collaborations
- IP Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory Matters
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fund Formation
China Life Sciences Insights
Resources & ToolsContact the China Life Sciences team for additional information on our capabilities.
News & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in the China life sciences industry to provide guidance on the rapidly changing legal landscape.
- China Life Sciences Attorneys Co-Author Whitepaper on Public Private Collaboration to Advance Medtech Regulatory Reform (September 5, 2018)
- Shanghai Life Sciences Partner Named One of Asian Legal Business’ China Client Choice Lawyers (August 21, 2018)
- Shanghai Life Sciences Partner Authors Law360 Article on China’s New Medical Device Regulation Draft Amendment (July 25, 2018)
- China’s MOJ Solicits Comments on Amendment to Medical Device Regulations (June 29, 2018)
- Financial Times Recognizes Ropes & Gray as a Top Firm for Innovation in Asia (June 7, 2018)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars, teleconferences and roundtable events to address recent industry trends faced by life sciences companies and investors in China.
- Katherine Wang Chaired 2018 Medical Device Regulatory Affairs Roundtable in Beijing (May 18, 2018)
- Life Sciences Quarterly: Life Sciences Trends and Market Access in China (April 25, 2018)