Why Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray’s internationally recognized China life sciences practice offers integrated and comprehensive counsel to leading investment funds and global pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing and most challenging markets.
To better serve our clients on their cutting-edge issues in this marketplace, Ropes & Gray has provided a unique resource – an exceptional and seamless cross-practice team with market-leading corporate/M&A, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance practitioners, all of whom are based on the ground in China.
Our full service offering covers all practice areas of relevance to the China life sciences industry including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Complex licensing and collaborations
- IP Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory Matters
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fund Formation
China Life Sciences Insights
Resources & ToolsContact the China Life Sciences team for additional information on our capabilities.
News & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in the China life sciences industry to provide guidance on the rapidly changing legal landscape.
- Ropes & Gray Advises Blueprint Medicines in $600+ Million Collaboration with Zai Lab in Greater China
(November 10, 2021)
- Ropes & Gray Represents China Biotech LianBio in $325 Million U.S. IPO
(November 9, 2021)
- China Passes Personal Information Protection Law
(September 10, 2021)
- In Asian Legal Business China, Arthur Mok Examines China Life Sciences Cross-Border Collaborations
(August 6, 2021)
- China Business Law Journal Honors Ropes & Gray Practices
(May 10, 2021)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars, teleconferences and roundtable events to address recent industry trends faced by life sciences companies and investors in China.
- Ropes & Gray and Boston College Law School Co-Host the 4th Annual International IP Summit
(November 15, 2021)