Why Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray’s internationally recognized China life sciences practice offers integrated and comprehensive counsel to leading investment funds and global pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing and most challenging markets.
To better serve our clients on their cutting-edge issues in this marketplace, Ropes & Gray has provided a unique resource – an exceptional and seamless cross-practice team with market-leading corporate/M&A, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance practitioners, all of whom are based on the ground in China.
Our full service offering covers all practice areas of relevance to the China life sciences industry including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Complex licensing and collaborations
- IP Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory Matters
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fund Formation
China Life Sciences Insights
Resources & ToolsContact the China Life Sciences team for additional information on our capabilities.
News & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in the China life sciences industry to provide guidance on the rapidly changing legal landscape.
- China Aims to Introduce Routine Drug and Device Overseas Inspections (January 14, 2019)
- Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific Regional Counsel Eric Wu Returns to Ropes & Gray in Shanghai (November 12, 2018)
- Shanghai Life Sciences Partner Moderates APAC Medtech Forum Panel and Cited in FirstWord MedTech Article (October 12, 2018)
- In Westlaw Journal, Litigation & Enforcement Attorneys Address Bid Rigging in Asia (October 11, 2018)
- Ropes & Gray Represents Zai Lab in Novocure Deal (September 21, 2018)
- China Life Sciences Attorneys Co-Author Whitepaper on Public Private Collaboration to Advance Medtech Regulatory Reform (September 5, 2018)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars, teleconferences and roundtable events to address recent industry trends faced by life sciences companies and investors in China.
- Katherine Wang Chaired 2018 Medical Device Regulatory Affairs Roundtable in Beijing (May 18, 2018)
- Life Sciences Quarterly: Life Sciences Trends and Market Access in China (April 25, 2018)