Why Ropes & Gray
Ropes & Gray’s internationally recognized China life sciences practice offers integrated and comprehensive counsel to leading investment funds and global pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies on doing business in one of the world’s fastest growing and most challenging markets.
To better serve our clients on their cutting-edge issues in this marketplace, Ropes & Gray has provided a unique resource – an exceptional and seamless cross-practice team with market-leading corporate/M&A, intellectual property, regulatory and compliance practitioners, all of whom are based on the ground in China.
Our full service offering covers all practice areas of relevance to the China life sciences industry including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Complex licensing and collaborations
- IP Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory Matters
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Fund Formation
China Life Sciences Insights
Resources & Tools
News & AlertsRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in the China life sciences industry to provide guidance on the rapidly changing legal landscape.
- China’s MOJ Solicits Comments on Amendment to Medical Device Regulations (June 29, 2018)
- Financial Times Recognizes Ropes & Gray as a Top Firm for Innovation in Asia (June 7, 2018)
- The China Drug Administration Proposes a Working Procedure for Pharmaceutical Study Data Protection (May 8, 2018)
- China Announces New Initiatives to Level the Playing Field for Innovative and Generic Drugs (April 17, 2018)
- China’s New State Market Regulatory Administration: What to Know and What to Expect (April 3, 2018)
EventsWe regularly offer webinars, teleconferences and roundtable events to address recent industry trends faced by life sciences companies and investors in China.
- Katherine Wang Chaired 2018 Medical Device Regulatory Affairs Roundtable in Beijing (May 18, 2018)
- Life Sciences Quarterly: Life Sciences Trends and Market Access in China (April 25, 2018)