- Ordinance number 2013-660 related to the prevention and the fight against corruption: Côte d’Ivoire criminalizes bribery and corruption of public officials, embezzlement and misappropriation, commercial bribery, and bribes by local companies to foreign officials.
- Code of Public Procurement No. 259: Côte d’Ivoire governs conflicts-of-interest in government procurement and contract awards using the directives of the West African Economic and Monetary Union.
- High Authority for Good Governance (HABG, Haute Autorité pour la Bonne Gouvernance)
- CENTIF (Cellule Nationale de Traitement des Informations Financières)
- Inspector General of Finance (BLC, Brigade de lutte contre la corruption)
- National Agency for the Regulation of Public Procurement (ANRMP, Autorité Nationale de Régulation des Marchés Publics)