- Laws against Corruption: Kenya criminalizes corruption, active and passive bribery, bribing a foreign official, money laundering, abuse of office, extortion, conflict of interest, bid rigging, and bribery involving agents. Kenya also provides protection of whistleblowers or other informers, and prohibits disciplinary action against private or public employees who cooperate in an investigation. Anti-Corruption and Economic Crimes Act, No.3 of 2003 (AECA)
- Laws against Bribery: Kenya criminalizes private sector bribery, including facilitation payments. Bribery Act, No.47 of 2016 (Bribery Act)
- Laws against Organized Crime: Kenya law seeks to prevent, investigate, and prosecute organized crime. Prevention of Organised Crimes 2010.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP)