- Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act (“ICPC Act”): Nigerian law prohibits corrupt practices, including bribery of public officials the fraudulent acquisition of property by public officials.
- Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act (“MLPA”): Nigeria criminalizes the financing of terrorism and laundering of proceeds of crime.
- Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act (“CCBTA”): Nigeria requires public officers to declare assets and prohibits public officers from placing themselves in positions where personal interests conflict with official duties.
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offenses Commission (“ICPC”)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (“EFCC”)