- The Prevention of Bribery Ordinance of Hong Kong (Cap. 201)《防止贿赂条例》（第201章)
- Soliciting or accepting an advantage (索取或接受利益) (Part II. Section 3);
- Bribery (贿赂) (Part II. Section 4);
- Bribery for giving assistance, etc. in regard to contracts (为合约事务上给予协助等而作的贿赂) (Part II. Section 5);
- Bribery for procuring withdrawal of tenders (为促致他人撤回投标而作的贿赂) (Part II. Section 6);
- Bribery in relation to auctions (与拍卖有关的贿赂) (Part II. Section 7);
- Bribery of public servants by persons having dealings with public bodies (与公共机构有事务往来的人对公职人员的贿赂) (Part II. Section 8);
- Corrupt transactions with agents (代理人的贪污交易) (Part II. Section 9);
- Corrupt transactions with agents (来历不明财产的管有) (Part II. Section 10);
- Corrupt transactions with agents (行贿者与受贿者即使目的未达仍属有罪) (Part II. Section 11).
- The Banking Ordinance (Cap. 155)《银行业条例》
- Prohibition on receipt of commission by staff (禁止职员收取佣金) (Part 21 Section 124)
- Common law offenses exist where public officials deliberately engage in misconducts in relation to his/her public office without any reasonable excuse. However, given the extensive statutory provision of The Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Cap. 201), the common law offenses are not commonly invoked.