- Law on the State Organizer Who Is Clean and Free from Corruption, Collusion, and Nepotism (Law No. 28/1999): Indonesia criminalizes state organizer’s acts of corruption, collusion and nepotism.
- Law on the Eradication of the Criminal Act of Corruption (Law No. 31/1999, amended by Law No. 20/2001):Indonesia criminalizes active and passive corruption in the public sector.
- Law on the Commission for the Eradication of Criminal Acts of Corruption (Law No. 30/2002): created Indonesia’s first anti-corruption agency known as the Corruption Eradication Commission (“KPK”).
- Law on the Countermeasure and Eradication of Money Laundering (Law No. 8/2010): Indonesia prohibits laundering the proceeds of crime.
- Corruption Eradication Commission
- Financial Transaction Report and Analysis Center
- The Ombudsman