- Penal Code: Thai Penal Code criminalizes domestic bribery of public officials.
- Act Supplementing the Constitution Relating to the Prevention and Suppression of Corruption B.E. 2561: Under this new Anti-Corruption Law, entities including individuals and corporations can be held criminally liable for bribing Thai state officials, foreign state officials, and officials with intergovernmental organizations. (in Thai)
- Thai Office of the Attorney General
- National Anti-Corruption Commission
- Office of Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission
- Ombudsman’s Office
- Anti-Money Laundering Office
- Auditor General’s Office