- German Anti-Corruption Act: Germany criminalizes domestic bribery of public officials, commercial bribery, and corruption of foreign public officials.
- Act to Reform Criminal Law on the Proceeds of Crime (which amended the Criminal Code): Germany confiscates undue profits and may do so independently of any criminal proceeding.
- Administrative Offenses Act: Germany sanctions corporations for violations of supervisory duties resulting in corruption offenses.
- Federal Criminal Police Office
- Public Prosecutor’s Office