- Romanian Criminal Code: Romania prohibits public and private corruption and includes corporate criminal liability.
- Law for the Prevention, Discovery, and Punishment of Acts of Corruption: Romania sets rules of conduct for certain individuals and sectors.
- National Anti-Corruption Strategies ("SNAs"): Romania has adopted an institutional anti-corruption framework made into law through approval by Government Decision.
- National Anti-Corruption Directorate (Direcția Națională Anticorupție) ("DNA")
- Public Prosecutor’s Offices
- National Integrity Agency (Agenția Națională de Integritate) ("ANI")
- Anti-Corruption General Directorate (Direcția Generală Anticorupție) ("DGA")