- Romanian Criminal Code: Romania prohibits public and private corruption and includes corporate criminal liability.
- Law for the Prevention, Discovery, and Punishment of Acts of Corruption: Romania sets rules of conduct for certain individuals and sectors.
- National Anti-Corruption Strategies (SNAs): Romania has adopted an institutional anti-corruption framework made into law through approval by Government Decision.
- Direcția Națională Anticorupție (DNA or the National Anti-Corruption Directorate)
- Public Prosecutor’s Offices
- Agenția Națională de Integritate (ANI or the “National Integrity Agency”)
- Direcția Generală Anticorupție (DGA or the Anti-Corruption General Directorate)