- Penal Code, Chapter 10, Sections 5(a)-5(e): Sweden criminalizes bribery of both domestic and foreign public officials, as well as commercial bribery, “gross bribery” involving aggravating circumstances, trading in influence, and negligent financing of bribery.
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act: Sweden requires firms and companies to report suspected money laundering or terrorist financing in their operations and to develop internal monitoring procedures.
- Money Laundering Offenses Act: Sweden criminalizes laundering the proceeds of crime.
- Swedish Prosecution Authority
- National Anti-Corruption Unit (Prosecutorial)
- National Anti-Corruption Police Unit
- Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen)