- Corporate criminal liability for bribery and other acts of corruption (Argentine Criminal Code (“ACC”) 274).
- Domestic Bribery (ACC 256-259)
- Transnational Bribery and Influence Peddling (ACC 258)
- Improper and unlawful transactions of public officials (ACC 265).
- Illegal exaction committed by a public official and illicit enrichment of public officials and employees (ACC 268, subsections 1 and 2 ACC).
- False balance sheets and reports (ACC 300bis)
- Laws against public corruption and relevant authorities, including decree authorizing the Anti-Corruption Office
- Anti-Corruption Office
- Public Prosecutor’s Office
- National Finance Intelligence Unit
- OECD profile page for Argentina
- OECD Working Group on Bribery page for Argentina
- OECD 2019 Report: Fighting Bid Rigging in the Procurement of Public Works in Argentina
- State Department Country Reports
- Anti-Corruption Bureau
- Anti-Corruption Government Publication
- NYU GlobaLex: A Research Guide to the Argentine Legal System
- The Law Reviews UK, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption in Argentina
- OAS Country Reports
- GAN Integrity: Argentina Corruption Report