- Law against Corruption: Venezuela criminalizes domestic bribery of public officials, commercial bribery, and corruption of foreign public officials.
- Organized Crime and Financing of Terrorism Act (which amended the Criminal Code): Venezuela prohibits laundering the proceeds of crime.
- National Body against Corruption
- Public Prosecutor’s Office
- National Finance Intelligence Unit
- Ministry of Public Affairs
- Cracks in the Foundation: Sargeant Marine Inc. Pleads Guilty and Agrees to Pay $16mm for Bribery Schemes
- U.S. Sanctions and Export Control Considerations for Suppliers of COVID-19 Relief Items to Latin American Jurisdictions
- Elevated Bribery and Fraud Risks in Latin America in the Wake of COVID-19
- OFAC Continues to Demonstrate Greater Interest in Cryptocurrency Regulation and Enforcement
- A Midyear Look At Key US Sanctions Developments - Law360
- U.S. Imposes Partial Embargo on Venezuela
- OFAC’s Designation of PdVSA Escalates Venezuela Sanctions
- Podcast: International Risks Facing Companies in Latin America
- Trending Video: International Trade Developments
- Latin America Initiative on ropesgray.com