- Algerian Criminal Code: Algeria prohibits bribery of public officials.
- Law on Preventing and Combatting Corruption (LPLCC or Law 06-01): Algeria criminalizes direct and indirect bribery of public officials as well as active and passive trading in influence.
- Organe national de prevention de lutte contre la corruption (ONPLC or National Organization for the Fight Against Corruption)
- Office central de repression de la corruption (OCRC or the Central Office for the Suppression of Corruption)
- Ministry of Justice
- Direction Générale de Surêté Nationale (DGN or the General Offices for National Security)
- Court of Audit