- Article 218 of the Egyptian Constitution: Egyptian law provides that the State will fight corruption and implement competent control agencies and organizations.
- Penal Code: Egypt criminalizes active and passive bribery and abuse of office. Bribery of foreign officials is not an offense.
- Anti-Money Laundering Law: Egypt criminalizes money laundering.
- Law on Regulation of Prohibition of Conflict of Interest: Egyptian law bans public officials from holding any interest in areas over which they exercise power.
- Administrative Control Authority