- Penal Law: Israel criminalizes active and passive corruption of domestic public officials andforeign public officials. Corporate bodies may be held liable for bribery. Private commercial bribery is not criminalized.
- Anti-Money Laundering Law: Israeli law prohibits dealing in property that is sourced from the commission of a crime, including a bribery offense.
- National Unit for Fraud Investigations
- Tax and Economics Department in the Tel Aviv District Attorney’s Office
- Israel Money Laundering and Terror Financing Prohibition Authority