- Anti-Bribery Law: Saudi Arabia criminalizes active and passive bribery involving domestic and foreign public officials and provides for corporate liability, as well as private sector bribery.
- Anti-Money Laundering Law: Saudi Arabia criminalizes money laundering and provides for corporate liability.
- Law on Public-Fund Management: Saudi Arabia criminalizes embezzlement, misappropriation or diversion by a public official of state funds, property, or things of value placed in the official’s custody.
- National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC or Nazaha)
- Supreme Anti-Corruption Committee
- Bureau for Investigation and Public Prosecution
- General Auditing Bureau
- Auditing and Investigation Commission (AIC)