- Federal Penal Code: The UAE criminalizes passive and active bribery, bribery of domestic and foreign public officials. UAE law also criminalizes receipt of a bribe in the private sector and establishes corporate criminal liability.
- Federal Decree Law No. 20 of 2018 on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism and Illegal Organizations: UAE law creates independent crimes for money laundering and financing terrorism.
- State Audit Institution (SAI)
- Abu Dhabi Public Funds Prosecutor
- Abu Dhabi Accountability Authority
- Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Financial Information Unit