Representative Private Equity Transactions
- Represented Gridiron Capital in its acquisition of Dent Wizard.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners its acquisition of Planet Fitness, an operator of health clubs.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investment in SweetWater Brewing.
- Represented Mason Wells in its investment in CE Power Solutions.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its sale of Gardein, a provider of protein food products.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its sale of GFA Brands, maker of Smart Balance® and Earth Balance® heart healthy food products and other established brands, to a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC).
Representative Investment Management Transactions
- Represented 3i Group in its strategic transaction with Fraser Sullivan, a privately owned investment manager.
- Represented Natixis Global Asset Management in connection with its acquisition of McDonnell Investment Management, LLC, a privately owned investment manager.
- Represented Siguler Guff & Co., an alternative investment manager, in connection with the sale of a minority stake to Bank of New York Mellon.
- Represented Lee Munder Capital Group, a privately owned investment manager in connection with its sale to City National Corp.
Representative Other Matters
- Represented Monitor Company Group through multiple restructurings and refinancings, culminating in a successful sale of the business to Deloitte in a 63 bankruptcy sale.
- Represented Gridiron Capital in connection with the raising of Gridiron Capital Fund, L.P., Gridiron Strategic Advisors Fund, L.P., Gridiron Capital Fund II, L.P. and Gridiron Strategic Advisors Fund II, L.P.
- The Best Lawyers in America (2008-2019)
- Webinar Presenter, Rep and Warranties Insurance: Future or Fad?
- Webinar Moderator, Anti-Corruption and the FCPA: What Every Sponsor Should Know
- Webinar Moderator, What Private Equity Sponsors Need to Know about D&O Insurance
- Webinar Presenter, Investment Management M&A: Preparing for Opportunities in a Recovering Market
- Presenter at Capital Roundtable Conference on Food & Beverage Mergers and Acquisitions, New York City