Why Ropes & GrayWe help clients from every segment of the health care industry at every stage of their transition to value-based health care. Learn more about our value-based health care capabilities.
- Private Payors Alternative Payment Models
- IPAs and other Provider-Risk Bearing Organizations (RBOs)
- Fraud & Abuse / Compliance
Value-Based Health Care Initiative
Resources & Tools
- CLE Presentations
- CLE Presentations on value-base health care topics
- Research Binders
- Electronic collection of information related to CMS Innovation Models, including general overview, participation requirements, FAQs and more
- State Survey of RBO Laws
- A time-saving tool that allows you to look up and compare RBO-related laws and regulations for across the country
- Hotline/Help Desk
- Monthly bank of hours dedicated to counseling on value-based payment models
- Template Agreements
- Provider participation agreements, management and administration services agreements for value-based payment models
Recent VideosRopes & Gray and Harvard Law School’s Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics hosted a full-day conference on value-based health care. We are pleased to share video footage of the panels at the conference.
- What’s next? Predictions on the Future of Value-based Health Care
- Innovative Business Models in the Emerging Value-based Health Care Landscape
- Can Value-based Contracting Work for Pharma Companies?
- Is the Current Regulatory Framework Stifling Value-based Health Care?
- The Importance of Data in Value-based Health Care
AnalysisRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in value-based health care to provide guidance on this rapidly evolving topic.
- In Healthcare Risk Management, Health Care Partner Addresses Value-Based Care Compliance Challenges (March 6, 2019)
- In Law360, Health Care Attorneys Examine CMS’ Medicare Shared Savings Program Overhaul (January 15, 2019)
- Health Care Partner Examines How HIPAA Privacy Rules Impact Value-Based Care (December 17, 2018)
- In Bloomberg Law, Health Care Attorneys Examine Kickback Hurdles for Value-Based Care (December 11, 2018)