Why Ropes & GrayWe help clients from every segment of the health care industry at every stage of their transition to value-based health care. Learn more about our value-based health care capabilities.
- Private Payors Alternative Payment Models
- IPAs and other Provider-Risk Bearing Organizations (RBOs)
- Fraud & Abuse / Compliance
Value-Based Health Care Initiative
Resources & Tools
- CLE Presentations
- CLE Presentations on value-base health care topics
- Research Binders
- Electronic collection of information related to CMS Innovation Models, including general overview, participation requirements, FAQs and more
- State Survey of RBO Laws
- A time-saving tool that allows you to look up and compare RBO-related laws and regulations for across the country
- Hotline/Help Desk
- Monthly bank of hours dedicated to counseling on value-based payment models
- Template Agreements
- Provider participation agreements, management and administration services agreements for value-based payment models
Recent VideosRopes & Gray and Bloomberg Law hosted a half-day event that offered legal leaders the latest insights on creating successful value-based health care, including the current regulatory framework, effective delivery and payment models, and the pivotal role of technology.
» Watch the videos
AnalysisRopes & Gray regularly examines trends, developments and issues in value-based health care to provide guidance on this rapidly evolving topic.
- Protecting Payment for Value - OIG and CMS Propose New AKS Safe Harbors and Stark Exceptions (October 23, 2019)
- Ropes & Gray Hosts Digital Health Forum and Launches Research Report (September 18, 2019)
- What's New For CMS Bundled Payments Program (June 4, 2019)
- In Healthcare Finance, Deborah Gersh and Tim McCrystal Examine Health Care M&A and Private Equity Investment (May 9, 2019)
- What to Know About the CMS Primary Cares Initiative (May 7, 2019)