Carlos Andres Arredondo
Carlos Andres Arredondo is an associate in the private capital transactions group. Carlos’ practice includes private equity transactions and working with the firm’s finance group.
Carlos maintains a robust pro bono practice representing undocumented migrants and assisting local small businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19.
While at law school, Carlos worked at another national firm in their white collar practice, where he assisted clients navigating through federal anti-kickback regulation, internal investigations and SEC enforcements. Carlos also served as a note editor for Suffolk University Law School’s Moot Court Honor Board. Prior to law school, Carlos served four years in the Marine Corps, where he was a vehicle commander and completed two tours. The first was to Fallujah, Iraq, where he was awarded a combat promotion to Corporal and received a Meritorious Mast award for actions taken in combat. Carlos’ second tour was serving as a vehicle commander and leading marines on a Marine Expeditionary Unit.
- Assisting TPG in connection with its $4 billion sale of McAfee’s enterprise business unit.
- Assisted a leading private equity firm in connection with obtaining a $480 million loan.
- JD, magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2020; Note Editor, Moot Court Honor Board
- MSc (Finance), Suffolk University Sawyer Business School, 2020
- BA (Finance & Economics), magna cum laude, University of Massachusetts Boston, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2020