Eoin Ansbro is an associate in the asset management group. Eoin advises investment fund managers on the establishment and operation of private investment funds pursuing a wide variety of strategies including buyout, growth, credit, infrastructure and real estate. He is also experienced in the formation of separately managed accounts, co-investments and sponsor carried interest schemes.
Eoin has extensive experience of advising institutional investors on their alternative investment programmes including sovereign wealth funds, global fund of funds, UK and European pension funds and U.S. public pension plans.
- A UK-based specialist emerging markets sponsor on the formation of its emerging markets credit fund and its sustainable resources fund.*
- A UK-based European fintech growth sponsor on the formation of its tech growth fund and related co-investment program. *
- A UK-based European infrastructure sponsor in respect of its fund raising for its flagship European infrastructure fund and funds of one program.*
- A global real estate sponsor in respect of its European real estate fund operations and activities.*
- A European credit sponsor in respect of its operations and activities.*
- An impact fund of funds in respect of its ongoing fund raising.*
- A global fund manager on fundraising of its inaugural European credit fund of funds product.*
- A U.S. real estate sponsor’s formation of its second European real estate fund.*
- A French asset manager in respect of its indirect investment program.*
- A leading UK pension fund manager in respect of its indirect investment program.*
- A global fund of funds manager in respect of its primary, secondary and co-investment programs.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2016