Robyn Annetts joined Ropes & Gray in May 2021 as an associate in the firm’s data, privacy and cybersecurity practice. Prior to joining the firm, Robyn trained at a large international law firm in London. As part of that training, Robyn spent six months on a client secondment with a leading consumer goods company.
Robyn has gained transactional and advisory experience acting for clients across a range of industries, particularly in relation to commercial, data and technology issues.
Notable transactions in which Robyn has been involved prior to joining the firm include:
- Advised a U.S. technology client on the acquisition of an AI solutions company.
- Represented a shipping company in a threatened dispute in relation to domain names.
- Advised a leading consumer goods company on a partnership agreement with an education focused NGO.
- Conducted a global survey for a social networking platform on the age of consent for an individual to consent to terms and conditions and to the use of their data.
- Advised an international data centre company on a $1 billion joint venture in Europe with a sovereign wealth fund to develop and operate data centres.
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM (Commercial Legal Practice), Distinction, BPP University, 2020
- University of Warwick, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2021