Allie Alperovich advises companies, investors, fund sponsors and executives on complex executive compensation, benefits and ERISA issues. Her practice focuses on the benefits and executive compensation aspects of mergers and acquisitions, as well as ongoing executive compensation matters for both companies and executives.
Allie’s experience spans a wide range of industries, with particular emphasis on the health care and industrial sectors. Over the course of her career, she has advised public and private companies both large and small.
Allie also advises companies on all aspects of the design, compliance and administration of their executive compensation and employee benefits arrangements, drawing on her extensive experience with respect to qualified and nonqualified benefits plans, ERISA fiduciary issues, and other benefits matters.
Representative corporate transactions in which Allie has advised on executive compensation and benefits-related issues include:
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of the Arrium Group's Mining Consumables Division (Moly-Cop), an Australia-based producer of forged steel grinding media used in the processing of copper, gold and other minerals.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $875 million take-private acquisition of the Quebec-based steel producer Canam Group.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of United BioSource, a wholly owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding Company and leading provider of pharmaceutical and patient support services.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of National Spine & Pain Centers, one of the largest pain management practices in the United States.
- Advised CCMP Capital Advisors LP in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Truck Hero, a leading provider of highly functional aftermarket accessories for pickup trucks and Jeeps.
- Advised DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent physician groups, in connection with a $1.45 billion transaction in which Ares Management LP invested in DuPage Medical Group’s practice management company, DMG Practice Management Solutions, and acquired Summit Partners’ stake in DMG.
- Represented EL Media, the parent company of Branded Cities, a leading out-of-home advertising company, in connection with its recapitalization sponsored by Shamrock Capital.
- Represented HIG Capital in its acquisition of Digital Room Inc (DRI), a leading online printing solutions provider serving the short-run web to print market.
- Represented Lytx, Inc., a provider of video telematics for purposes of driver safety, in its more than $500 million sale to Chicago-based private equity firm GTCR.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its partnership with MAG Aerospace, a leading turnkey provider of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions.
- Advised New Mountain Capital in its investment in Beeline, a global leader in cloud software solutions that help Fortune 2000 companies manage their non-employee workforces.
- Represented Revint Solutions in its acquisition of Naveos, a market leader in specialized government reimbursement technology and services for health care providers.
- Represented TPG Growth in its partnership with management to acquire HALO Branded Solutions from Audax Private Equity.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its acquisition of InnovAge, a provider of senior care programs and services.