Allie Alperovich advises companies, investors, fund sponsors and executives on complex executive compensation, benefits and ERISA issues. Her practice focuses on the benefits and executive compensation aspects of mergers and acquisitions, as well as ongoing executive compensation matters for both companies and executives.
Allie’s experience spans a wide range of industries, with particular emphasis on the health care and industrial sectors. Over the course of her career, she has advised public and private companies both large and small.
Allie also advises companies on all aspects of the design, compliance and administration of their executive compensation and employee benefits arrangements, drawing on her extensive experience with respect to qualified and nonqualified benefits plans, ERISA fiduciary issues, and other benefits matters.
Representative corporate transactions in which Allie has advised on executive compensation and benefits-related issues include:
- Advised DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent physician groups, in connection with a $1.45 billion transaction in which Ares Management LP invested in DuPage Medical Group’s practice management company, DMG Practice Management Solutions, and acquired Summit Partners’ stake in DMG.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of the Arrium Group's Mining Consumables Division (Moly-Cop), an Australia-based producer of forged steel grinding media used in the processing of copper, gold and other minerals.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $875 million take-private acquisition of the Quebec-based steel producer Canam Group.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of United BioSource, a wholly owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding Company and leading provider of pharmaceutical and patient support services.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of National Spine & Pain Centers, one of the largest pain management practices in the United States.
- Advised CCMP Capital Advisors LP in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Truck Hero, a leading provider of highly functional aftermarket accessories for pickup trucks and Jeeps.
- Represented Revint Solutions in its acquisition of Naveos, a market leader in specialized government reimbursement technology and services for health care providers.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital and its portfolio company Caraustar Industries in the acquisition of The Newark Group, Inc., a manufacturer of recycled paperboard, linerboard, industrial tubes, cores and other converted products, including book covers and packaging solutions.
- Represented EL Media, the parent company of Branded Cities, a leading out-of-home advertising company, in connection with its recapitalization sponsored by Shamrock Capital.
- Represented Lytx, Inc., a provider of video telematics for purposes of driver safety, in its more than $500 million sale to Chicago-based private equity firm GTCR.
- Represented Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in its acquisition of InnovAge, a provider of senior care programs and services.