Alexandra M. Anderson
Ally Anderson joined the litigation and enforcement group as an associate in 2016. During law school, Ally was a judicial intern for the Honorable Cynthia J. Cohen of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. She also served as a member of the Boston University Law Review and as service coordinator of the Boston University Women’s Law Association.
- Represents pharmaceutical manufacturer in multi-district federal and state litigation regarding the sale and distribution of prescription opioid products.
- Assists with internal investigation on behalf of biopharmaceutical company.
- Represents mutual fund clients against claims of excessive fees under Section 36(b) of the Investment Company Act.
- Represents investment adviser and broker-dealer in residential mortgage-backed securities trust litigation.
- Represented national retailer in consumer class action alleging violations of state consumer protection statutes relating to comparison pricing.
- Represented private equity client in connection with SEC examination.
- Represents child sex trafficking survivors in federal civil litigation alleging violations of federal and state trafficking laws.
- Represents asylum seekers in immigration court and related probate court proceedings.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2016; Boston University Law Review; Dean's Award in Trusts, Wills & Basic Estate Planning
- BA (English, Psychology), Wesleyan University, 2013; NESCAC All-Sportsmanship Award