Emerson F. Almeida
Emerson rejoined Ropes & Gray in 2020 as an associate in the firm’s finance group, after having spent two years working as an investment banking associate out of the New York office of a bulge bracket bank. Emerson started his career at Ropes & Gray in 2016.
Emerson earned both a JD and an MBA from Cornell University, where he served as President of the JD/MBA Society.
- Represented Castanea Partners in obtaining $31 million of aggregate debt financing for its acquisition of The Bruery LLC, a boutique craft brewery.
- Represented Partners Group in obtaining $220 million of aggregate debt financing for its portfolio company, Wingmen V, LLC. Wingmen V is a leading franchisee of Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants.
- Represented Bain Capital in obtaining a $125 million ABL facility in connection with its acquisition of Innocor, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced foam products.
- Represented Gauge Capital in connection with financing its acquisition of Miami Beach Medical Group.
- JD, magna cum laude, Cornell Law School, 2016
- MBA, Cornell University, 2016
- BA (History), summa cum laude, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2016